2019 Bass Tournament and Cook Off
September 12th – 14th, 2019
Falcon Lake/Beacon Lodge – Zapata, Texas
“WE ARE BACK AND READY TO GO”
GET READY FOR OUR 2 DAY FISHING TOURNAMENT ON FALCON LAKE.
On behalf of the Laredo Border Chapter API we would like to welcome you and your family to our Annual Border Chapter API Bass Tournament & BBQ Cook Off
The purpose and focus is to raise funds and provide scholarships to students in South Texas. We invite you to be a part of our organization by becoming a member and donating to a good cause.
Your business name and donation will be mentioned at our events that you donate.
- REGISTRATION IS THURSDAY FROM 2-8.
- WE WILL FISH ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE WILL BE SERVED. (OPEN AND GUIDED DIVISIONS)
- $300.00 TEAM ENTRY/$100 AUCTION ENTRY
- OUR BBQ COOK OFF WILL BE FRIDAY (OPEN COOK) AND SATURDAY (REGULAR COOK-OFF). COOK TEAMS WILL BE AUCTIONED
- $300 COOK TEAM ENTRY FOR 3 MEATS (BEEF RIBS/BRISKET/CHICKEN THIGHS).
- KIDS EVENTS/RAFFLES/DOOR PRIZES
FOR FURTHER DETAILS YOU CAN CALL ROBERT CHAVEZ 830-876-6129 – GARY LEFRENIERE 830-330-1330
WE ARE RAISING MONEY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR OUR STX KIDS!
Comments are closed.